We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Upon registration, we will ask you if we can use your personal information to send you promotional information about our offers or about relevant third parties offers. You can always change your choice later in your account settings.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- access and usage data from our website and service logs
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Compliance with our payment services providers policies
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may use the information to send you relevant offers, if you opted in when signing up and didn’t opt out later
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Website Owner may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- 30 December 2012 - Published